Referrals are prioritised based on degree of urgency. Your GP will indicate if you need to be seen as an emergency case.
What happens when we receive your referral?
All referrals received at our practice are triaged according to urgency. You will receive a phone call or an SMS text offering you an appointment time with our Doctor. If you would like to be seen earlier, you may request to be seen by one of our three practitioners at TasGynae.
We aim to be as flexible as possible with appointment times, bearing in mind the busy work schedule our clients have. An confirmatory SMS text is usually sent out a few days prior to your appointment. Please reply as instructed to confirm or cancel your appointment. If you need to change the time or the date, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Doctors consulting times
- Dr Frank Clark - Tuesdays and Wednesdays 9 am - 5 pm
- Dr Ben Dhanaraj - Mondays and Tuesdays 9 am - 5 pm
- Dr Felicity Dukes - Thursdays 9 am - 5 pm and certain Tuesdays (please call reception for appointment times)
- Dr Frank Clark - 1st Friday of the month 9 am to 1 pm
- Dr Ben Dhanaraj - 2nd and 4th Fridays of the month 9 am - 1 pm
- Dr Felicity Dukes - 3rd Friday of the month 9 am - 1 pm
We do not offer office gynaecological procedures like Mirena and Colposcopy at Ulverstone and these will need to be scheduled at our Thistle Street rooms in Launceston.